Администрация:

Админы:

[Nell], Ириша, Keit

Дизайнер:
Djaised
Модераторы:

- satoshi, Bloodspill, Сайк, Karlin, Oskova

Важная информация:

Уважаемые участники, убедительная просьба ставить в подписи копирайты. Ava by - Имя автора… если не знаете автора аватара, который вы используете пишите так Ava by- ? Содержание постов должно составлять не менее 6-ти строк. Остальные посты будут удалены.

Реклама:

Реклама в ЛС строго запрещена.

Уважаемые рекламщики, реклама на нашем форуме строго Взаимная. Ник: Реклама. Пароль: 12345. Регистрация только ради рекламы запрещена.
Время суток и погода в игре:

Неожиданно с Юго-востока подул холодный ветер, неся за собой дождь. Саванна постепенно впитывает в себя влагу, животные мигрируют. Охота для хищников становится проблематичной.

Днем: +23 - 26 Ночью: +20 - 24

Понедельникутро

Вторник, Среда, Четвергдень

Пятница, Субботавечер

Воскресенье - ночь

Новости:

Идет активный набор в прайды.

Уважаемые гости и пользователи, сейчас на форуме маленькая активность, но это не значит, что все перестали играть. Требуется квестоплет для большого сюжета.

Спасибо за внимание. С Уважением Администрация

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Гостевая книга

Сообщений 221 страница 229 из 229

I will right away take hold of your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me understand so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few percent to pressure the message house a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no question very soon it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

I know this site presents quality depending articles and extra data, is there any other web site which gives these kinds of data in quality?